Project Life - A New Year a New Scrapbook


A layout from my digital, Project Life scrapbook album.
I have been "following" Becky Higgins
since the late 1990's. 
I have loved her style and approach
to scrapbooking.

Finally, I have decided to begin
a scrapbook based on her product line
called Project Life.

cultivate a good life by Becky Higgins

It is a simple and beautiful way
to scrapbook.
Although I have loved the creative part of 
scrapbooking, I have used the lack of time 
as an excuse not to scrapbook at all. 
I have wanted to get back to documenting what is 
happening in our lives and how quickly 
my boys are growing...but with less time.
This is a perfect solution. :)

I have chosen the digital version
of the Project Life kits...
the Seafoam Edition.
I love the colors. 

To check out more of Project Life,
just click on the highlighted words under the images.

Have a beautiful day and don't
forget to document your life!

Laura



Comments

Popular Posts