Photoshop Actions


I took this photo of Michael as he played for 
a neighborhood gathering.
The original photo was too blue, dark and normal....for me. :)
I like to use Photoshop to enhance my photos. 
It is like doodling on a photo...fun!
Sometimes I find a look that I like right away and other times
I have to set aside a photo and look at it another 
day when I feel inspired.
I wanted to give this photo of Michael a rustic, earthy look.
I used Paint the Moon's Essentials Action Set and a
Paint the Moon's FREE Texture Overlay and 
FREE Photo Frames.
I loved how it turned out.

Below are links to my favorite sites for Photoshop Actions.
Some sites make Actions for Photoshop Elements too.

Have fun!!
paintthemoon.net/blog/



thepioneerwoman.com/photography



thecoffeeshopblog.com/


Comments

  1. Hi! I found you on pinterest! (Christmas labels) and I just love your blog! I look forward to reading more! Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts