Peanut Butter & Jelly Chicken Recipe


Ok...I admit, when I first made this recipe I didn't tell anyone the ingredients.
I knew my family would question the combination.
But, it has a wonderful Thai flavor.
They couldn't guess the ingredients. :)

1 - 2 Pds of Boneless/skinless Chicken Breast
1/3 Creamy Peanut Butter
1/3 Jelly (I have used grape and Strawberry)
2 Tblsp Soy Sauce
1 Cup water
3 Tblsp four
Green Onion (optional)

Brown your chicken.
In a small bowl combine peanut butter, jelly and soy sauce.
Gradually add the water to the mixture. 
Stir as you add the water.
Pour mixture over the chicken and simmer 
until the chicken is done.
Remove 1/2 cup of the sauce and add the flour. 
Add the flour mixture back to the sauce in the pan 
and cook until the sauce is thickened.

Serve chicken over rice. Drizzle sauce over the chicken
 and garnish with green onion if desired.

Enjoy!
Have a great week!
Laura



Comments

  1. I want to try this so badly!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a few leftovers! :)
    Everyone liked it last night. Yeah!
    Love your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts