Turquoise Painted Frame

I needed a frame for the room redo.
This acrylic paint color is Indian Turquoise by Americana. It's a vibrant blue and I love it with pink and yellow. Now you know the color scheme for my room! I may throw in some orange here and there too. Sounds crazy doesn't it?! Hopefully fun.
I started with a frame of course. Could not find an ornate one at Goodwill. Bummers. So, I forked out some cash at Hobby Lobby. They were 50% off. Yeah! (Actually, my sister forked out the cash. I forgot my billfold at home. Thanks Linda!)
It took two coats of paint...easily done while watching the last Harry Potter DVD with one of my sons. He was home from school with a cold.
A coat of spray gloss from Tree House Studio and it was done!

I added a print I designed last week. (Available at my Etsy shop. Yeh...that's a plug.) 

I love paint and it's a simple and inexpensive way to customize a look. Hope this inspires you to paint something new or old for your home.

Hope you have a great week!
Laura


Comments

Popular Posts